[news] (180519) Shinhwa's Eric on Idol Room "I'm proud of hot hoobaes Bangtan"



Shinhwa's Eric said he was proud of hot hoobaes Bangtan Seonyeondan.

Shinhwa who celebrated their 20th debut anniversary appeared as guests on the 2nd episode of JTBC's 'Idol Room', to be broadcast on the 19th.

[...]

When asked about hot hoobaes, Eric said "These days, Bangtan Seonyeondan are having a lot of activities abroad. They are glowing in Korea and are hoobaes that I'm proud of."




jain**** (+861 -4)
I want Bangtan Seonyeondan to be active for a long time just like Shinhwa ㅎㅎ Thank you

gmlw**** (+199 -3)
Ah I want these 2 groups to be friends~~ Like Shinhwa I want Bangtan Seonyeondan to live a long life on good terms for a long time, let's go!

2553**** (+125 -1)
The Shinhwa that I liked through my school years mentioning Bangtan..ㅜㅜ I really like it and I'm proud of both Shinwha and Bangtan!