[fantalk] (170112) Heol there's an easter egg in the BST MV

Everyday I stream the MV but today I got hit by the guessing disease. Wah I got goosebumps please tell me if this isn't new, I've just discovered it.

Around 3:13, you can see the words CHATROOM 2, 3 as seen on the screencap


This is the scene where Yoongi and Jimin are sitting down on the floor and it looks like it's glass?


Now that I've looked up CHATROOM, I've learned that it's a 2010 horror (?) film but in this movie there's this scene


This is it



Here's the plot. (Source: http://blog.naver.com/dey?Redirect=Log&logNo=220118136274) 

5 teenagers are introduced to each other in a chatroom called "Chelsea Teens!", all with different personalities. But when one shows its darker side, it threatens the life of the others.
(T/N: plot taken from IMDB)

But my brain isn't working today why this easter egg I don't know...

Maybe

Maybe it's connected to you never walk alone

(Looking for Ippis who are pros at guessing)


I found the trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsUz1Dh_WAk

+) I just went to search more info and now I know that overseas Armys were faster than meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Wah Armys are all connected...^^

+89 - 0

Comments


ㅇㅇ 2017.01.12 17:02 (+11 -0)
This was already mentioned when the BST MV came out ㅎㅎㅎ!

ㅇㅇ 2017.01.12 17:02 (+8 -0)
Wah Ippis you pick things up quickly I'm very proud

ㅇㅇ 2017.01.12 16:59 (+10 -0)
This has already come up before

ㅇㅇ 2017.01.12 16:59 (+0 -0)
Surprisingly there are lot of Ippis who didn't know about this easter egg that's already been mentioned



T/N: Tumblr post about the Chatroom/BST connections