[fantalk] (170126) I'm an ARMY who was at the location of the MV filming

I'm an ARMY who was at the location of Bangtan's MV filming today.
First of all I apologize to the people who were nervous about our presence there.
On Facebook I saw that Bangtan had come to my area. My area isn't one where it's possible to see many entertainers and because Bangtan are singers that I like, I was truthfully very happy and did not think that many people would pay attention [to this situation]. I'm sorry.
However, it seems like many people have misunderstood which is why I'm writing this post.

First of all, Bangtan's MV filming was never stopped nor was the location evacuated because of us.
I am not denying the point that because of us, the shooting was interrupted. The shooting was never cancelled nor evacuated, if you evacuate and then come back to the location everyone knows you're there. I'm not really sure what words were used to convey the story but inn the middle [of shooting] staff people went to eat food.
I think there's a been a bit of misreporting [on the situation].

It is true that there was confusion and that it got noisy [at the location] because at first the ARMYs that were there did not know what was going on. [T/N: why Bangtan were there]

However, once the staff came back from eating, the situation at the scene calmed down a little, [T/N: literal meaning of OP's words: the situation got a little more organized/straightened up] the people involved thanked us for staying quiet and ARMYs gathered in one place (in front of the parking lot) and stayed quiet.
Bangtan's shooting was taking place inside a building and while it was taking place ARMYs were in in the parking lot in front of a door.
It wasn't an atmosphere where people were menacing and angry with each other.
Later, the ARMYs who were present also found out about the many rumors that had been spread on SNS, and everyone dispersed. 

This is not [a post] to deny that there was damage caused to Bangtan, the staff and everyone involved. However, the numerous rumors that are circulating on SNS are not the truth.
Once again, I am really sorry that I went to the location because I got excited at the thought of the singers that I like coming [to my area]. I am also sorry that many people were worried or made uncomfortable.
Once again, I am sorry.

+7 -32

Comments


ㅇㅇ 2017.01.26 22:36 (+27 -4)
First, going isn't the question? It's a secret shooting so why would you even look for the location ㅋㅋ   

ㅇㅇ 2017.01.26 22:38 (+15 -2)
From now on don't do this kind of this, it's sasaeng behavior
↳ ㅇㅇ 2017.01.27 01:41 (+1 -0)
Looking for unofficial schedules is obviously sasaeng behavior, what kind of shields are you hitting;; 
[T/N: hitting shields is a slang expression used for a type of fan behavior where the fan goes to all events possible of the celebrity they like out of unconditional love — referencing the shields/barriers that can be stumbled upon when ttrying to attend all possible events.]

ㅇㅇ 2017.01.26 22:40 (+13 -1)
Going isn't the problem in itself. You didn't know why they were shooting there so you were confused but then if you knew where they were shooting that means you had been looking for the information? If you wanted to say that there was a misunderstanding than that's a relief but I hope you know that looking for the filming site of the kids in itself is the issue. The people working there were thankful that you were quiet but you should also know that they were probably very worried and that if you had not looked for the filming location they would not have had to worry about noise at all.

ㅇㅇ 2017.01.26 23:01 (+0 -0)
How many people were there?
↳ ㅇㅇ 2017.01.26 23:56 (+0 -0)
About 40 people but it seemed less than 40. It seemed like 30~40.