[fantalk] (171128) V-app will broadcast the last day of the Wings Final Concert!

They will broadcast the last day of the concert on the 10th!
V-app you have to be nice to Bangtan... I will also be paying for it... *shivers*





+15 -2



ㅇㅇ 2017.11.28 22:07 (+28 -0)
International lovelies who are abroad get about half of all the activities so it'd be egoist [to keep this to ourselves] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  No one says anything about high-definition videos from fansite masters, no one says anything either about Japan broadcasts, or even when the Home Party was broadcast so why is there a fuss and accusations this time around? It's funny you don't realize it's the same about being rude to the ones who talk about the money spent on transportation and the concert[.] A live broadcast and a live concert are two different things kidsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhy can't you seem to see it? When you see the response of international lovelies you'll die of disillusion. I like K-ARMYs but not so much at the moment, shouldn't we look at our cellphones? This way, we'll help with hashtagsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Go look at the response from international lovelies please. Think about how by doing a live broadcast they'll make a favorable impression and get a positive response [even more].

ㅇㅇ 2017.11.28 17:40 (+28 -2)
Instead of screaming I'd rather pay at least 100,000 won and go to the concert... There is a huge difference between looking at it on a screen and actually going in person[.] The sound and the music are seriously different between screen and attending in person..

The problem is that I hate failing at ticketing and I have no choice...


ㅇㅇ 2017.11.28 21:31 (+7 -2)
I also failed at ticketing so I have no choice[.] Those who say the broadcast ruins the fairness well sell your tickets please!!!!!! I really want to go!!!!!! But until now I've only seen 4th floor tickets for 250,000 won, for real? It's really insane


ㅇㅇ 2017.11.28 17:38 (+3 -2)
Since I can't go I'll have to buy it ㅜㅠㅠ But to the people who are going: don't be too disappointed ㅇㅇ The sense of realism will be real [at the concert] It'll be really great