[entertalk] (161010) Bangtan what's this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I wanted to watch Pentagon's MV so I opened V-app and the number of viewers for Bangtan's preview show was over 3 million so I went to watch that

But the broadcast lasted close to 50 minutes and tell you what, I watched all of it from beginning to end... It was supposed to be an album preview but even to a non-fan like me it was seriously fun to watchㅋㅋㅋㅋ The members were really enjoyableㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That pink-haired MCing member was especially funnyㅋㅋㅋ And it was as if we got to be closer through watching the show and I liked it

Actually the song was in 1st place in the morning so I gave it a listen and the more I listen the more I like it so I'm still listeningㅎㅎ

Writing like this might seem like I'm Bangtan's PRㅋㅋㅋ It's not like that, the reason for this post is that here on Pann, Bangtan's image is mostly bad but when I watched the broadcast on V-app I couldn't see the reason why so I'm confused.

To conclude now I have a good feeling towards Bangtan and I hope they grow. I didn't catch the debut day of Pentagon

Also tell me about more funny idols if you've got time and I'll check them outㅋㅋ 

+222 | -17


Comments



ㅇㅇ 2016.10.10 20:24
추천
+17
반대
-1
신고 (새창으로 이동)
The funny member with pink hair is Jin, thank you



ㅇㅇ 2016.10.10 15:27
추천
+10
반대
-0
신고 (새창으로 이동)
Heol you watched that V-app..! It was quite long..! Thanks ㅎㅎ
ㅇㅇ 2016.10.11 14:59
추천
+0
     -0
It's Bangtan member Jin!

ㅇㅇ 2016.10.11 14:07
+3
반대
-0
신고 (새창으로 이동)
Out of their minds couple Sopmme 

ㅇㅇ 2016.10.11 03:21
+1
반대
-1
The pink-haired MCing member's name is Jin, if this MV didn't have his legendary part it'd be sad... Also Bangtan's other videos are also funny and for other idols, everything I've watched of Infinite was very funny