[fantalk] (161010) Hello! I'm a fan of another group!

I come from the neighboring town, street number 17
I heard about the comeback but I didn't know it was today..
But it looked like the Melon charts were seized!
I wanted to give a little help so that's why I paid a visit! If there's any inconvenience or question please tell me! I'll modify straight away or delete ㅎ
I received the tracklist from a unnie that I know. I don't know if I did well// As it is, if I stream like I do for my kids, is it okay?

From now on I'll support this Bangtan activity!



+12 | -0


Comments




ㅇㅇ 2016.10.10 05:33
추천
+0
반대
-0
신고 (새창으로 이동)




Heol ㅠㅠ Thank you very much ㅠㅠYou came all the way here and even gave a proof ㅠㅠ Thank you ㅠㅠ 
ㅇㅇ 2016.10.10 05:20
?추천
+0
반대
-0
신고 (새창으로 이동)
Omg you talk very very prettilyㅠㅠㅠㅠ The personality of Carats is really nice..! Thank you really. I like Seventeen's song. Let's succeed more and more together, hwaiting♥♥
ㅇㅇ 2016.10.10 05:05
+추천
+0
반대
-0
신고 (새창으로 이동)
ㅠㅠ You're really an angel you're not sleeping
ㅇㅇ 2016.10.10 05:05
--추천
+0
반대
-0
신고 (새창으로 이동)
Thank you please listen to Bangtan's song a lot

Original post