[instiz] (161010) Comments on Blood, Sweat, Tears MV



Wah what a world it's really awesomeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜ Ah I won't get any sleep..The song is really legendary level. Kids why are you so prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠ 
0:09

Ah.. legendary level ㅠㅠ
0:03
↳ The choreography and pictures were exigent ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Coordi-nim I really love you, in which direction should I bow?!
0:14
The concept is art, why isn't it more popular
0:11

I went to watch. My blood sweat tears...Crazy. Taehyung gave Seokjin his salvation ah I really like itㅇ Ah crazy the pronunciation is really sexy
0:08
↳ Park Jimin's voice I'm crazy!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My blood sweat and tears haaa
At the end that neck-cutting move is really sexy
0:14 

No Seokjinie wha no crazy...
0:08
↳ In my next life I have to be reborn as a plaster figure... It was a nice life.........
0:11

Jeon Jeongguk I'm out of mind ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ The emotions he expresses with his eyes are really sexy ah this isn't human ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Blood sweat tears gave me complete goosebumps it was a precious 6 minutes thank you... Which way should I bow to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like Taehyungie as well was ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Jiminnie is at his best this time ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Min Yoongi wears black hair so well ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
0:21

Aaaaah Bangtan is the best so thrilling
Seriously while I watched how many times did I curse
This time the combination of choreography, clothes and looks is perfect
This time let's sweep all 1st places
0:27