[entertalk] (161012) A muggle who's just watched Bangtan's MV for the first time

Today Bangtan's new song came out so I went to take a look at the Blood Sweat Tears MV?
I don't usually watched MVs even by other idols but at the PC bang I watched it
But wah,,,, while hitting my friend who was next to me I had my hands in front of my mouth
I kept asking my friend "who is this, who is this" and asking for a name and it turns out it was Jeongguk
Seriously while watching I kept screaming while covering my mouth
When I came home I watched it again more than a hundred times it feels like, Jeongguk's smiling part.....
I'm a senior in high school so I don't have any interest in idols and I only like actors
Usually I don't even watch MVs but here it just so happened that I watched it
Bangtan fans, can you give me pictures of Jeongguk?ㅠㅠ... He's really handsome
Also I really like the song, really like it, I streamed it all day
I hope Bangtan prospers!!!

+207 | - 26

Comments




ㅇㅇ 2016.10.12 16:45
추천
+52          
-2
신고 (새창으로 이동)
I don't really have any interest in Bangtan but I watched the MV by chance and I was at a loss for words. 
ㅇㅇ 2016.10.12 12:52
+36
반대
-2
신고 (새창으로 이동)
You're talking about 2:28.. I also rewatched that part a lotㅋㄱ Photo of Jeonggukie
↳ㅇㅇ 2016.10.12 19:55
추천
+11
반대
-0
신고 (새창으로 이동)
↳ If you come to fantalk we'll welcome you

ㅇㅇ 2016.10.13 00:41
+1
    -0
ㅠㅠ He's really pretty when he smiles♡..   
ㅇㅇ 2016.10.12 04:57
+2
 -0
신고 (새창으로 이동)
Kookie



Original post